bfree2speak

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Just another day...

Do ypu have people in your "Circle of trust" that sometimes make you question their friendship?
Let me say that one of my "friends" was desperate to get a job, a better paying job i should say.
"Can you help?" he asked!
"I'll see what i can do", i replied. "I think Mike is looking for someone to join his crew. He owns a pool istallation business. Are you up for it?"
"OMG, anything. Do you think he is still looking for someone?"
"I'll give him a call first thing in the morning. Get ready!"

So i went and talked to Mike, told him that I have someone looking for a job. He just became a dad and wants a better paying job. What do you think?

"Tell him to be here at 7;00 am tomomrrow", said Mike.

So... two days later Mike phones me looking for my friend...he didnt show up, he is not answering his phone...what's going on?

Was my face red...you help someone in need...

Have you had that happened to you?
Let me know. Leave a comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment